Friday 2 December 2011

A Beautiful Venue

I can't believe it's December already, where has the year gone? Alot of it has been taken up with cakes. It's been a busy one, we've changed our name, launched a new website and moved to a fantastic new kitchen.
I wanted to mention some of my favourite venues over the course of the year and so I'll start with this one.


The beautiful Cley Windmill near Cromer (famous for it's edible crabs). I visited here in the spring on the most fantastic sunny day. It's far north on the Norfolk coast. Quite a drive, so after my delivery I felt the need to look at the sea just for 5 minutes before the long trip back to London.


Just beautiful, I can see why the crabs like it there. And what did I deliver I hear you ask.....


The 'Corsage' Mini cakes and cupcakes, one of 2011's most popular designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment