Thursday 16 February 2012

When I met Tandy....

A few weeks ago at an event at Chandos House in central London, I caught up with the lovely Tandy of Tandy and Kerry . We were both showcasing our services to potential Brides to be. Tandy's work really caught my eye and she took some amazing pictures of my work that day!

Tandy and Jackson
Tandy is a wonderful photographer, who I believe also has a passion for baking, maybe that is why she took a liking to Rachelle's! Tandy does all sorts of photography, including Weddings and Babies. It was her baby photography that really caught my eye.


Just gorgeous! 

I'm a bit of a sucker for the pictures with Daddies in! I do love a good black and white photo. And these beautiful pictures are so pure and wonderfully styled.

Some of Rachelle's cakes photographed by Tandy at the Chandos House Wedding event.


I like to dabble with my own photography and tend to photograph most of my own cakes, but wow, it really does make a difference when you let a pro do the job.


To see more of Tandy's  amazing photography, check out the website www.tandykerry.co.uk I'm sure she would be more than happy to capture some special moments for you.

I do love a bit of self promotion, I also love close-up photos with an out of focus foreground:)


It's so nice to meet such talented people in the Wedding Industry, especially when they are so passionate about their work. Chandos House did a lovely event that day, including continually topping up my glass with the finest champagne....

Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment