Wednesday 16 November 2011

A Creative Collaboration

Several weeks ago I spent a lovely day with a group of hugely talented individuals. I met the lovely Grace from Lilyboxdesign at Olympia in February. She was an enthusiastic floral and event stylist, looking to form a collaboration of talented individuals for a beautiful photoshoot.
The theme was soft and rustic with nudes, soft blush hues and delicate pink details. Rachelle's provided the cakes!
The gorgeous Issabelle Iles was the model for the day and all of these amazing photographs were taken by Fanni Williams creative lifestyle photographer. Some photos you will see dotted around my website.

Just beautiful, I do love a good photoshoot! And for those Brides to be dying to know where the dress is from, it's a Jenny Packham. Gorgeous.

This little minicake is one of my favourites. The gold detail gives it a real vintage feel.

I took this last picture myself! Couldn't help but pop a cake in a cup :) Thanks to all the amazingly creative people that made this such a fun photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment